1 year initial contract
- Working in the kitchen preparing meals and baking for staff and guests, maintaining high standards of hygiene
- Keeping the house clean & tidy
- Working in the catering and housekeeping departments in our Swiss chalet in January & February
- Involvement in Christian Programme with Schools & groups in the Summer
Qualifications & experience
- Experience in food services, food hygiene & housekeeping would be useful but not essential as full training will be provided
- Full driving licence would be useful but not essential
- An interest in being involved in local youth work
- We are looking for motivated and dynamic team members who will work alone and as part of a small team on a split shift system
- Full board, single accommodation and basic monthly salary provided.
- Paid annual leave
- Use of Centre facilities
- A planned programme of training, development and discipleship throughout the year
- A lot of fun and a chance to serve the Lord in important work
- An opportunity to develop skills in outdoor activities including skiing in Switzerland
- Has the potential to become a permanent position for the right candidate.
It is an Occupational Requirement, in terms of the Employment Equality (Religion or Belief) Regulations 2003, that this post is filled by a practising Christian.
In line with good practice, a criminal records check in the form of a PVG Scheme Record will be applied for through Disclosure Scotland.
How to Apply:
Please contact MORAG FELGATE for an application pack.
Mrs Morag Felgate
T. 01567 820523