Residential weekends for Youth Clubs in Scotland
Bringing your Youth Club away for the weekend will be an awesome time full of fun, adventure, challenges and self discovery! We can offer a packed programme that will keep the young people busy but we’ll also give them time to chill out as well. Our Centres have indoor facilities, including big screen projectors for an evening film, but the emphasis of your weekend will be outside doing activities, encouraging your group to work together, having a laugh and a great time away.
Being away from home will bring out the best in your Youth Club and you may see the young people in a great new way!
If your Youth Club is a Church group CLICK HERE
Download a sample programme HERE
We totally understand that bringing a group away can be complicated but our teams are on hand to give you lots of useful information and advice for planning and enjoying your weekend away.
- Our Office teams are ready to talk you through the booking process and conditions.
- Our Instructional department will come up with a great programme of activities to suit the ages and abilities of your group.
- Our Catering team are happy to provide you with a cooked meal on your first night and a hot lunch or high tea on your last day, if required, and we can offer you a barbecue dinner or supper and some great food during your stay. LEARN MORE
What is included in the price?
- Full board accommodation starts at £27 per night, depending on the time of year. (This includes breakfast, packed lunch, dinner and supper.)
- Full use of our sports facilities is included in the price
- Bedding is included but please bring your own towels
- Activities are charged at £18 for a half day and £34 for a full day, per person - some activities may have age restrictions
- “Extras” can be ordered, such as a hot lunch, barbecue supper etc
Which Centre can I go to?
Abernethy Ardeonaig | 01567 820523 or e-mail
Abernethy Ardgour | 01967 411222 or e-mail
Abernethy Barcaple | 01557 820261 or e-mail
Abernethy Nethybridge | 01479 821279 or e-mail
How to Book