Christian Outdoor Activity Centres
More than just a job
Would you like to be part of a dynamic, forward-looking ministry in the UK?
Abernethy employs over 100 people at our four Christian Adventure Centres in Scotland. Being part of the Abernethy team is rewarding and enjoyable – we currently have opportunities (See current vacancies below) in a variety of departments working indoors and outside. We have long-term full time opportunities, short-term positions, part time roles and year out programmes for people from the UK and overseas.
As an ‘Investor in People’, we offer opportunities for professional development, both internally and through the provision of external courses.
Most positions are live-in, offering a special community atmosphere at our centres. We provide accommodation and meals, plus a salary. Paid annual leave is provided for all long-term positions. You also have the opportunity to use the centre’s facilities, and take part in exciting adventurous activities should you wish to do so.
Our primary focus is to share the Christian faith with our guests, the majority of whom are aged 10–18, so applicants are required to be in sympathy with this aim [LEARN MORE], and able to participate in our nightly Christian programme with enthusiasm.
If you feel God is calling you to serve at Abernethy, then we recommend you do the following as soon as possible:
• Download and look through our ONLINE RECRUITMENT BROCHURE to find out more about Abernethy
• View our CURRENT VACANCIES below to see if there is a suitable job for you
• CONTACT US for more information and to have an application pack sent to you:
T: 01567 820523
When we have received your completed application, we will:
• Contact your referees for full references, and decide if you are suitable for interview
• Invite you for interview, usually 2 or more days at the Centre with the vacancy
• Make you a job offer if appropriate, subject to interview and satisfactory Disclosure Scotland PVG Scheme Criminal Record checks