Summer ML Training and Assessment
Join our Mountain Training Summer ML Training or Assessment course and work towards or gain a National Governing Body instructional award. Candidates should have at least 20 logged quality mountain days before the Training and 40 before the Assessment.
The price includes full board and accommodation for the duration of the course
Mountain Leader Training
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You should have at least a year’s worth of experience of hill walking
- You must have logged a minimum of 20 Quality Mountain Days in three different regions of the UK and Ireland
- You should have an interest in leading groups in the hills
Contact us to find out more, book a place or join our waiting list
Mountain Leader Assessment
- You must have attended a Mountain Leader training course (or have been granted exemption)
- You must be familiar with the syllabus
- You must have logged a minimum of 40 Quality Mountain Days in three different regions of the UK and Ireland
- You must hold a current first aid certificate, minimum 16 hours and relevant to your work as a Mountain Leader
- You must have logged at least 8 nights camping, including at least 4 nights wild camping
Contact us to find out more, book a place or join our waiting list.