Rock Climbing Instructor Training Course & Assessment
This 3 day course covers the training required to be able to work towards the Mountain Training RCI (Rock Climbing Instructor) Assessment.
This is a recognised course and on successful completion you will receive a ticket for your log book.
- Be at least 18 years old on the first day of the course
- You must be registered on the scheme and have a logbook consisting of at least:
- 15 led routes which must be graded rock climbs with traditional protection.
- 15 led routes at a climbing wall.
- 5 led routes which must be outdoor bolt-protected sport climbs.
ILA Scotland funding available if eligible