Directions to Abernethy Glen Kin
Abernethy Glen Kin
T | 01567 820523 or e-mail us
- If travelling to Dunoon via the ferry, please note the only crossing is now via Western Ferries from McInroy’s Point (south of Gourock).
- Keys are accessed from Cot House Garage. The garage is located on the main A815 road approximately 4 miles north of Dunoon, just at the turning for Strone / Ardentinny.
- From the garage, take the A815 towards Dunoon
- Turn right into the B836 road for Tighnabruaich.
- After approximately 1 mile from this junction you'll arrive at the entrance to Glen Kin. Make a left turn into a forestry road before a slight descent to cross a bridge.
- This road is not built for speed! It twists and turns but keep straight on at all the junctions.
A full guide to accessing the keys and how to get to Glen Kin is emailed to you when you make a booking.
Have a good journey – we look forward to welcoming you to Abernethy Glen Kin!