Abernethy Nethybridge Sports Club
Abernethy Nethybridge is a Christian residential adventure centre in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park. Our excellent facilities include a sports centre with indoor swimming pool, sports hall and games room. Local residents and holidaymakers can enjoy use of these facilities by joining one of our sports clubs. Please note that our sports club has slightly limited opening hours as the facilities are also used regularly by our resident guests and timeshare lodge owners.
Monday 9.30am – 4pm (9.30 - 11am retired residents only)
Tuesday 9.30am – 4pm (9.30 - 11am retired residents only) & 6pm – 8pm
Wednesday 1 – 4pm
Thursday 9.30am – 4pm (9.30-11am retired residents only)
Friday 9.30am – 1pm (9.30-11am retired residents only)
Saturday 10am – 4pm
Sunday 2 – 4pm
All sessions are unsupervised - at least two adults (over 16 years) must be present at all times
Sports Club prices
Membership fees - annual
Use of swimming pool: Individual £38 | Couple £46 | Family £62 | Corporate £84
Membership runs January to December
Membership fees - weekly
Use of swimming pool: Individual £3.20 | Couple £5.50 | Family £8.50
Entry fees for swimming
Adult £2.60 | Retired £2.00 | Child £2.00 | Under 5yrs free | Guests £3.50
- Members must come to reception to pay and exchange their membership card for a pool key before swimming.
- For your safety pool rules are displayed around the pool and there are two emergency alarm buttons on the poolside.
- Due to the depth of the pool no diving or jumping in is allowed.
- Please remove outdoor shoes and leave them on the racks outside the changing rooms before going into the changing rooms.
- Please take a shower before entering the pool.
Sports Club users swim at their own risk.
- There are no lifeguards on duty during unsupervised sessions so there must be at least two adults in the pool/viewing area.
For more information, please call 01479 821279
Terms & Conditions
As the sports facilities are primarily for the benefit of residents & guests of the Centre, the following terms & conditions apply:
- The card holder must report to reception and show their membership card on every visit prior to participating in any activity
- Cards are not transferable and any use other than by the cardholder will result in cancellation of the card with no refund
- Cardholder fees are non-refundable
- Abernethy Trust does not accept responsibility for items left in the changing rooms or sports facilities. Valuable items may be left at Reception if desired
- The sports facilities will be closed to members whilst the Centre is shut from around mid December to the first week of January
- If a swim key is lost there is a charge of £10 for a replacement key
Abernethy Trust reserves the right to:
- refuse any application for a card
- add/remove facilities or programmes
- change/charge additional fees for selected facilities or programmes
- review the terms and conditions and make reasonable changes
- amend opening times without consultation (for example closing the facilities for technical or maintenance work), however we will give due notice wherever possible
- restrict the number of people in the swimming pool at any time for safety reasons